Enter into this inviting townhouse and immediately feel at home with the natural light filtering through, the spacious flow of the intimate setting, and the amenities this unit offers. Located in a highly sought-after neighborhood, this thoughtfully updated townhouse offers a remodeled kitchen with stainless steel appliances, engineered stone counters, a built-in corner bench seating in the dining area, recessed lighting, engineered bamboo floors, a tile-faced gas fireplace and a patio with storage closet off the living room.
The second floor features two bedrooms with vaulted ceilings, the master closet installed with Elfa shelves and drawers, remodeled master bath, and a full hallway bath. The laundry has been moved to the garage where a full-size washer and dryer can be installed. With an attached double garage offering extra options for storage, this completes a wonderful opportunity to live in beautiful Pasadena!
- Excellent location and convenient to South Lake, The Paseo, and Old Pasadena restaurants & services
- Remodeled kitchen with stainless steel appliances and engineered stone counters
- Custom-built corner seating in dining area
- Gas fireplace with glass rocks
- Remodeled master bath
- Master bedroom closet with ELFA closet drawers and shelves
- Vaulted ceilings in bedrooms
- Central air and heat
- 2-car attached garage
- Laundry hook-ups for full-size washer and dryer in garage
- Built in 1984
- HOA fees: $445
- 11 units in Alpine Townhomes HOA complex